Show off your old school class when you bring the Elkadart One-Fifty Steel Tip Darts, designed for use with sisal dart boards. These darts are packed with features starting with the barrel, fashioned from specially color coated metal alloy. Constructing the darts in this fashion allows us to bring you tough, weighted barrels without breaking the bank. Used in construction for its high end appearance and durability at a lower cost, we use this specially coated alloy to provide the highest quality barrels at the best cost to you. Each heavily textured barrel possesses recessed rings or razorback ridges, allowing your grip to remain precise throw after throw. The One-Fifty Darts feature tough, lightweight aluminum shafts. These shafts feature locking holes that allow a more secure fit to your barrel; you won’t find yourself re-tightening these shafts after a shot or two. Each included shaft features diamond cut etchings to match the classic flights. Finally, each dart is finished off with One-Fifty striped designs adorning each flight, for an old-school classic look on each dart. Each set includes three flights, three shafts, and a slim dart case. Made with Pride in England.
- Black coated alloy barrels bring a uniform look to the tough strength that you’ve come to expect.
- Heavily textured barrels feature rings to enhance grip that remains consistent throw after throw. Deep black coating shows that you mean business.
- Custom 100 micron flights feature classic black and white striped graphics! The extra thick flights will stand up to harsh throws as well.
- Aluminum Shafts feature locking holes, the most secure way to fasten shafts to barrels and improve stability.
- Includes three 100 micron flights, three aluminum shafts, three 2 BA Tufflex II tips, and a slim dart case.