Charge ahead and trample over the competition when you bring the Elkadart Rhino Steel Tip Darts designed for use with sisal dart boards. These darts are packed with features starting with the barrel, fashioned from 80% Tungsten and 20% Nickel. Tungsten is a very dense metal, able to create slimmer darts with the same weight as lighter metals; this allows for tighter shot groupings without sacrificing control, increasing your scores. Tungsten is a sign of quality and durability as well because of its density. A higher tungsten content will produce a slimmer dart profile than one with less and 80% is among the highest you’ll find in dart set. More tungsten in the dart increases the price as tungsten is a rare metal and its density takes more effort to machine. The increased price gives a higher quality barrel and can improve performance, increasing scores. These darts are heavy duty, with extra weight across all barrel styles. Each barrel enjoys knurled bands and deep grooves, allowing your grip to remain consistent throw after throw. The Rhino Darts feature tough, Nylon Shafts that properly distribute the massive weight of these darts for optimal flight trajectory. Finally, each dart is finished off with intimidating Rhino graphics adorning each wide glide flight, for a menacing look. Each set includes three wide glide flights, and a slim dart case. Made in England.
- 80% Tungsten Barrels have a slim profile, allowing for tighter grouping of shots which increase scoring.
- Barrels feature knurled bands or rings to provide an excellent and consistent grip throw after throw.
- Aluminum shafts provide the proper spacing between the barrel and shaft for optimal weight distribution.
- Aerodynamic flights improve trajectory and allow your darts to flight straight and true.
- Keep darts and accessories protected with an included slim case.
|Dart Barrel Material:||Tungsten|
|Dart Barrel Length:||1.967 in|
|Dart Barrel Min Diameter:||0.248 in|
|Dart Barrel Max Diameter:||0.314 in|
|Dart Shaft Length:||2.149 in|
|Dart Tip Length:||1.046 in|