KC - SILVER - #1 SOFT TIP DART - RINGED EKC1
DESIGNED BY PROFESSIONALS... THROWN BY PROFESSIONALS
Creating a front-heavy dart requires additional machining and inspections plus wasted tungsten in production... WHY MAKE THE EFFORT?
Because it is simple to throw… short in length… and extremely accurate.
Offered in both Grooved and Grooved/Knurled 90% Tungsten models
- Uni-directional grooves for control and delivery...
- Diamond-cut knurling for non-slip grip...
- Black ‘triple’ coating for even more control…
LIFETIME GUARANTEE on each barrel. (Coatings not guaranteed against normal wear.)
Available in 16, 18 & 20 gram weights… with 2BA tips.
Packaged in a Deluxe case with extra flights, shafts, tips, and a Dart Mechanic tool.
Flights and shafts may vary.
Made in the U.S.A
- High Density 90% Tungsten Barrel
- Compact Front-Weighted Model
- Deep-Cut Grooves for Grip
- Weights: 16, 18 & 20 gm